It's Time to Change My Web Hosting

After a week of a very slow blog and other sites acting up, I've come to the conclusion that it's the web host. I've tried everything I can to get the site working again. And it's so frustrating when it just doesn't work as it should.

This change has only happened since I updated the WordPress version. But I can't blame that because so many other sites have updated and not had the problem. It brought me to the thought that my web host just isn't good enough.

And I'm paying a lot more than I would for ANY OTHER WEB HOST out there. If I'm not getting the service, I don't see the point.

There are a few different options out there and finding the best web host for me isn't going to be easy. Right now I'm looking into ehost.com, which seems to have a few more favorable reviews than Blue Host and is more affordable than Hostgator.

I'm currently with Eco Web Hosting. I'm telling you that so you can share who you're with and let me know if you recommend them or not. I've been with Eco Web Hosting for almost 5 years now, and I was happy to pay the extra for such a great service, but that has really changed this last month.

If it's not this, then I don't know what it is! What would you do?

Comments

  1. I've never had a host mess up a site, except for Hostgator, which is why I no longer use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently the problem was fixed within the day but my blog still lagged. All of them do. I've changed now and I'm getting all my sites transferred over. The main one is done, thankfully.

      Delete
  2. If it is the hosting, I would change who I used. I am looking at different prices to see what i would need per month to start my own blog. Instead of using Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to give the host a chance. I'd been with them for 4 years. I've changed now though and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I prefer having my own sites for some needs.

      Delete
  3. I have no clue. I hope it all gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment